Ensuring the authority of the Single Operator on the transfer of the
Samruk-Kazyna JSC assets according to the Rules for Transfer to the Competitive
The activities of the Department for Assets Transfer to the Competitive Environment (hereinafter
- the Department) are aimed at ensuring the powers of the Single operator for the transfer of
the Samruk-Kazyna JSC assets according to the Rules for the Assets Transfer to the Competitive
Environment of Joint Stock Company “Sovereign Wealth Fund “Samruk-Kazyna” and Organizations at
least Fifty Percent of Voting Shares (Interest) of which is Directly or Indirectly Owned by
Samruk-Kazyna JSC on the Right of Property.
As part of implementation of these powers, the Department performs the following functions:
- Monitoring implementation of measures for the assets transfer to the competitive environment;
- Verification of compliance with the procedures for the Assets transfer to the competitive environment provided for in Chapters 3 and 4 of Section 1 of these Rules;
- Control over fulfillment by purchasers of the suspensive conditions of the asset purchase and sale agreements, as well as monitoring implementation by the trust managers of the terms and conditions of the trust agreement, which provide for the subsequent Asset transfer to the competitive environment.
In addition to the above:
- Approval of the draft Asset purchase and sale agreement and the draft trust agreement providing for the subsequent Asset transfer to the competitive environment, prior to its signing;
- Informing the Sectorial Company (in respect of the Assets owned by Sectorial Companies) and the Project Office (in respect of all Assets) on all identified violations and measures for their elimination in performing authorities under these Rules;
- Maintaining a single automated database of sold Assets and Assets to be sold with updated information on the status of realization with supporting documents;
- Analysis/monitoring of the costs of engaged independent consultants in the Assets transfer to the competitive environment;
- Performing other authorities provided for by these Rules or other functions arising from them.